All our yesterdays

I was in Blackpool a few weeks ago and took this picture. You may wonder why ?. Well i think it's one of those pictures that mean nothing now, but in a few years time you'll look at it and say "look at all those phone boxes!!!".
Even now i can't remember the last time i saw so many in a row. Eight of them, and all empty as usual.



I know they have been killed off by the introduction of mobile phones, but for the sake of a little nostalgia i decided to take a look inside one and was reminded of another reason why they are dying a death.
The smell of piss nearly burned my eyes out. and the type of graffiti on the windows would have made a soldier blush.
This was the cleanest, but I'm still not sure I'd use it, even in an emergency.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails